luni, 16 noiembrie 2009

Under my umbrella..

It was raining hard,but when I went to get an umbrella, I found out that of the five umbrellas we have at home, there was no one I could use.I decided to take all the five umbrellas to an umbrella-maker.
So I took them, left them at the umbrella-maker's saying that I would call for the umbrellas on my way home in the evening.When I went to dine in the afternoon, it was still raining very hard.I went to a nearby restaurant, sat down at a table and had been there only a few minutes when a man came in and sat down at the same table with me.I was the first to finish and when I got up, I absent-mindedly took his umbrella and started for the door.He called out to me and reminded me that I had taken his umbrella.I returned it to him with many apologies.
In the evening I called for my umbrellas, bought a newspaper and got on a tram.The man was in the tram too.He looked at me and said,
"YOU've had a successful day today, haven't you?"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu